Tuesday 20 December 2011

Cities Championship 2011 at City Square Mall

HEY YALL! LONG TIME NO UPDATE! hehe sorry for the very long hiatus. Been really busy with exams and i just got into a new card game quite some time back. So hasnt really been in the pokemon scene for quite sometime. (new card game hint: FINAL TURN!)

Anyway, i wasnt really prepared for this tournament as i had very little time preparing for a deck to use. I managed to finalized my decklist only in morning of the event. i have a report of my tournament at the end of this post.

A total of 118 players
Masters: 74
Seniors: 31
Juniors: 13

So the metagame for the cities championship are mostly Magnezeels,Zeels,ZPST. This was the majority's list. Too many yellow cards >.<

I'll go through the top 16 decks
  • 6 Magneel
  • 3 ZPST
  • 3 Chandelure
  • 1 TyRam
  • 1 ZEel
  • 1 6 Corners
  • 1 Kyugatr
Im one of the Magneel players. and here are the top 16 players who top cut-ed
    Beautifully taken by yours truly >:)

    enjoy reading my report and would like to thank to those who read it too!

    So til my next update! thanks for reading this article cya soon!

    Lockerkey~

    No comments: